GPS is considered a dual-use technology Rashaan Evans Jersey , meaning it has significant military and civilian applications.GPS has become a widely deployed and useful tool for commerce, scientific uses, tracking and surveillance. GPS's accurate time facilitates everyday activities such as banking, mobile phone operations and even the control of power grids by allowing well synchronized hand-off switching.GPS is extremely easy to navigate as it tells you to the direction for each turns you take or you have to take to reach to your destination.GPS works in all weather so you need not to worry of the climate as in other navigating devices.The GPS costs you very low in comparison other navigation systems.It also helps you to search the nearby restaurants, hotels and gas stations and is very useful for a new place.The system is updated regularly by the US government and hence is very advance.GPS is the best navigating system in water as in larger water bodies we are often misled due to lack of proper directions.

The GPS project was developed in 1973 to overcome the limitations of previous navigation systems, integrating ideas from several predecessors, including a number of classified engineering design studies from the 1960s.GPS was originally intended for military applications, but in the 1980s, the government made the system available for civilian use. GPS works in any weather conditions, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. There are no subscription fees or setup charges to use GPS. GPS systems were designed to act as a military navigational tool that records and brings in more effective reports moving along the altitude,longitude and the elevated parts of the Earth with accurate information gathering sensor and recorded time factors.This satellite based navigation system is an important tool for military, civil and commercial users. Vehicle tracking systems helps in reducing the expenses by referencing customers who do not realize the risks of high speed and importance of fuel. By evaluation and identifying these drivers, lot of energy can be saves by reducing the fuel consumption.The low reading on speed meter also ensures fewer accidents.GPS also helps to save time by providing traffic feeds. Many units can warn of congestion and suggest an alternate route.

Vehicle tracking systems helps in minimizing the end-costs by specifically targeting those who do not understand the dangers of high speed and importance of fuel.We help in reducing the fuel consumption these, by finding out such drivers.Global Positioning System(GPS) is that the vehicles are more frequently serviced. This increases the resale value of the vehicle. It proves to be assistance in avoiding penalties for issues such as gone tyres and tax as reminders are crisp and more understandable.GPS proves to be useful in keeping the records of the productivity of workers by keeping track of their lunch hours, exposing the prolonged breaks and leisure time. It also helps in calculating the overtime done by the workers. By having a detailed account of the whereabouts of vehicles at all times, it is far easier to keep check on employee activities.A gps system can be used to locate a lost child, pet or family. The device is quite small and is like a watch or button on a collar.Global positioning technology has been used for decades in military, marine and aerial contexts. It has only recently come to prominence in civilian vehicular tracking. Those unfamiliar with GPS technology might wonder what advantages it brings over more traditional map-based systems.GPS technology can recalculate the route from your current position to your destination thus helping you navigate around any unforeseen difficulties.GPS devices are perfect for water navigation.

" Prince Jackson
An exhausted Michael Jackson warned that tour promoters AEG Live were going to ""kill"" him as he rehearsed for a marathon concert tour shortly before his death, his son Prince testified.

The 16-year-old also recounted the harrowing scenes on the day Jackson died in 2009, recalling how his younger sister Paris was ""screaming"" as doctor Conrad Murray was trying to revive her father.

""He just wished he had more time for rehearsals,"" Prince said Wednesday at the wrongful death trial, in which the Jackson family accuses AEG Live of negligently hiring Murray to care for the star for his doomed ""This Is It"" shows.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 for having given Jackson an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, to help him cope with chronic insomnia as he rehearsed for the series of 50 planned London shows.

Previous testimony at the manslaughter trial, and at the current civil case, has heard details of how the self-styled King of Pop's state of health deteriorated rapidly in the months before his death.

On Wednesday -- a day after the fourth anniversary of Jackson's death -- his son Prince said the singer was upset on the phone ""a lot of time,"" most of the time with AEG Live chief Randy Phillips.

""He would cry sometimes. He said: 'They're gonna kill me, they're gonna kill me.'"" Asked who he was talking about, he said: ""People in AEG, Randy Phillips.""

The teenager was dressed in a dark suit and tie, with long hair brushed behind his ears. He appeared reasonably relaxed, smiling as some videos and photos of the family were shown in court.

The 16-year-old, the highest-profile witness to testify since the civil trial started in late April, recalled June 25, 2009, the day his father died at his rented Holmby Hills mansion outside Los Angeles.

""I was downstairs in the sitting room. I heard screaming upstairs. I saw Dr Conrad, (personal chef) Kai (Chase) looked nervous and said 'Dr. Murray wants you upstairs.'

""I ran upstairs and I saw Dr Murray doing CPR on my dad. Dr Murray was screaming while doing CPR. Then my sister ca. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Custom Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China