Wow! Good news for CarPlay users everywhere! January 14th, 2022, System1 announced that its MapQuest iOS application has been updated to include Apple CarPlay capabilities.

MapQuest’s integration with Apple CarPlay comes with out-of-the-box features that help users navigate with the same trust and reliability that MapQuest users have been accustomed to for decades. Users now benefit from night and day mode, saved routes, dashboard navigation alerts and custom audio settings. Additionally, users can pan around neighborhoods and preview their route with traffic conditions before taking off. This version also comes with the ability to select destinations from a curated favorites list for faster navigation.

Needless to say, MapQuest is an excellent addition to the CarPlay app ecosystem, and this can only be good news for everybody using this platform on a daily basis.

CarPlay is getting more and more apps, and as far as navigation solutions are concerned, the competition in this software category is super-fierce. Of course, it goes without saying the native Apple Maps, as well as Google Maps and Waze, are currently among the top navigation choices on CarPlay, but at the same time, third-party solutions like MapQuest have their own userbases that just keep growing.

So, moving forward I will be using MapQuest with Waze as a back-up. In addition, there are many free Apps that are RV friendly that I can use to pre-check my route just in case. All in All – great news for CarPlay users everywhere.

If you want to give a try to MapQuest on CarPlay, just make sure you update the app to version 6.0.23. Your iPhone must be running at least iOS 12, so if you have already updated to iOS 15, you should be good to go.

Now https://www.z2u.com/mapquest/accounts-5-17492 is selling cheap MapQuest Account, full stock, fast delivery, easy & fast.If you have any question about how to buy MapQuest Account, feel free to contact us via live chat, our customer service is 24 / 7 online. And you also can sell MapQuest Account to us, please contact us via live chat or skype.