Madden NFL 23 players know they can convince some players with the promise of shorter practice times and more games, but most former players Mut 23 Coins, including myself, would've paid greater money for an increase in practice time.

While the goal of the Madden NFL 23 owners is to draw players in with less of everything prior to the regular seasonstarts, I believe that this should not be one of the main reasons Madden NFL 23 players decide on 17 games.

More money and better health benefits are what players should be fighting for

The players see themselves as equals when they sign this agreement, and moving to 17 games increases the possibility of injury as well as a shortened career. They want more than what owners will offer -48. 5 percent of the revenue split 48. 5 percent of the revenue split -- to make it happen. I do believe that an increase to 49 percent might get the owners to sign a deal for 17 games and 50 percent will surely ensure a deal is reached.

The question mark remains what else is included in the 17 games? Are the increased retirement benefits and minimum wages dependent on the 17-game concept? Do they disappear if players don't agree to 17 games Buy Madden nfl 23 Coins? If so, will more pay for younger players as well as more benefits for retired players justify not receiving up to 49 or 50 percent of the revenue split?