If you are planning to join Indian Merchant Navy Wholesale Houston Astros Jerseys , it is important to gather all the information for Merchant Navy Entrance Exam. A merchant navy is the fleets of merchant vessels that are registered in a particular country. Seafarers on merchant vessels hold military-like ranks and responsibility. Merchant navy fleet consist of cargo ships, container ships, barge carrying ships, tankers, bulk carriers Cheap Houston Astros Jerseys , refrigerators ships, and passenger ships .Merchant Navy jobs are challenging as it requires handling many adverse situations. It provides an opportunity to travel around the globe and experience adventures on high seas. The possibility of high remunerations and exciting journey attracts many young ones to choose Merchant Navy as a career. The merchant ships employ a huge number of workers to carry and deliver goods from one country to another.

Various renowned institutes offer a course in Merchant Navy after completing 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics. The admission is done through a Merchant Navy Entrance Exam followed by a screening test and a main written examination. The candidates also require completing a ship-training short term course prior to the employment to enhance their skills. In this course the students are taught basic security concerns of voyaging. Only unmarried Indian citizens are generally allowed. After clearing the entrance exam, there is a personal interview and a medical test to check the medical conditions required for a sea voyage. Normal vision is required but glasses up to plus or minus 2.5 may be allowed.

Merchant Navy offers enormous employment opportunities and the candidates can get a job easily .The job placement may be found on various types of ships like tankers, cargo Wholesale Astros Jerseys , and passenger ships. Companies that run merchant ships need trained people to operate and maintain the ships. Merchant Navy includes commercial services which is largely involved in the defense of a nation. Merchant Navy acts like a backbone for international trade as it carries cargo all over the world. The import and export business largely depends on the quality of Merchant Navy. Therefore, such firms pay huge cost to the merchant navy professionals.

Trained and professional people are needed for the three major departments of the ship: the deck, the engine, and the service department. In India, the employment opportunities in merchant navy are available in government and private shipping companies. If you want to make a career out of merchant navy then you need to have a strong and sporting mindset apart from a strong and healthy physical build. You should be open to new experiences and be adjusting enough to accept complex situations. Also Cheap Astros Jerseys , you should aspire for a better and higher post of job responsibility. You must be keen to take part in activities as a team and must have the minimum aptitude to handle different issues that are related to this domain. A merchant navy professional should be able to handle sea sickness. You must also be ready to be away from your home for long periods and you must not feel home sick. So if you are enthusiastic about joining merchant navy, start preparing for Merchant Navy Entrance Exam.
BEIJING, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- On Tuesday, WeChat newsfeeds were alive with paintings people had "bought" on their accounts. These paintings were not Leonardo's, van Gogh's or Zheng Fanzhi's Wholesale Francisco Liriano Jersey , but were the work of 30 ordinary Chinese people who live with autism or cerebral palsy.

The campaign was masterminded by the World of Art Brut Culture (WABC) and backed by the Tencent charitable foundation. Tencent is the operator of WeChat, China's most popular messaging service.

Available for "purchase" were 36 paintings. Each e-painting cost at least one yuan to download and use as wallpaper or a screen saver.

Under each painting was an introduction to the artist, whose ages ranged from early teens to late thirties.

The fundraiser began on Aug. 17, but only really hit its stride in the past few days. By 2:20 p.m. Tuesday, more than 5.8 million people had donated 15 million yuan Wholesale Lance McCullers Jersey , the target of the campaign, at which point the organizers ended the activity.

"We had no idea we would be so popular!" said Miao Shiming, founder of WABC and a graduate of the China Central Academy of Fine Arts.

SYMPATHY AND EMPATHY

At an exhibition in Beijing in 2009, Miao met 14 people who were believed to have learning difficulties.

"I began to teach some of them art and found them to be really talented." Miao said. "Our society is still subject to many misunderstandings and prejudices. These people have relatively few chances to get an education and find a job."

He told Xinhua that in the West, art therapy helped people with difficulty in communicating. "I would like to do something similar Wholesale Josh Reddick Jersey ," he said.

He began teaching his group soon after the 2009 exhibition.

"We have attracted so much attention lately because the general public now have a better understanding how creativity can be part of welfare," Miao said.

He hopes to change people's view of cerebral palsy and autism and breed more respect for people with as much to contribute to society as anyone else. The money raised by the campaign will be used to create art therapy studios.

"All of the paintings are beautiful," said web-user Banmabanma. "I bought one. The painter is the same age as me."

"I bought one painted by a 19-year-old with autism," said "Icerowe." "It is now my screensaver. When you buy a painting you can hear the voice of the painter saying 'thank you.' I wish her happiness and health."

ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS

However, some questioned whether the paintings were really by those with cerebral palsy or autism Wholesale Jon Singleton Jersey , and where the money would go.

"I know that at least the one by Xiaolong was painted by himself," said Xu Qingbo, mother of Xiaolong, 28, who h. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Shirts