Jamaica's Omar Mcleod clears a hurdle during the final of the men's 110-meter hurdles at the 2017 IAAF World Championships in London on Monday. Photo: CFP
Jamaica's Omar McLeod added the world 110-meter hurdles title to his Olympic crown in London on Monday.

However Air Jordan Retro For Sale Online , world record -holder Aries Merritt's dream of winning at least a medal two years after a kidney transplant was dashed as the American 2012 Olympic champion finished fifth.

McLeod, 23, led from start to finish to take the title in 13.04 seconds from defending champion Sergey Shubenkov with Balazs Baji of Hungary taking a surprise bronze.

McLeod provided Jamaica with a much-needed boost after both superstar Usain Bolt and women's double Olympic sprint champion Elaine Thompson failed to bring home gold in the 100 meters.

"I really wanted to come out here and keep the -Jamaican flag high," said McLeod.

"Usain Bolt Air Jordan Shoes For Sale Online , he's still legendary. This is for you!

"This one is special, honestly. There was a lot of pressure coming in but I channeled it positively.

"It's totally different to last year where we had Usain and Elaine winning, which I used to propel me. I didn't have that this time so I really wanted to come out and shine my own light."

McLeod dominated the race leaving the others to fight it out for the minor medals with Merritt in contention until the final hurdle.

However, he weakened and Shubenkov Air Jordan For Sale Online , who as a Russian was running as an Authorized Neutral Athlete because of the country's ban over a massive doping scandal, burst through to take second with 2016 -European silver medalist Baji edging Frenchman Garfield Darien for the third spot on the podium.

"I'm so frustrated," said Shubenkov. "I struggled over the last few hurdles, but I was leading for the first half so that is the frustration.

"The Jamaican is just too fast. I'm just happy to be competing at a world championships and get a world -medal. Last year was a disaster and not just because of the Russian ban [on competing at the Olympic Games] Jordan Retro For Sale Online , so I'm happy to be back winning a world medal."

Merritt said it felt "great to be back in London where I won Olympic gold."

"The crowd greeted me very -warmly. Of course, I am not happy to be in Lane 9 but just being in the stadium is enough for me," he said.

"I am not even meant to be running, so I'm more happy to be here than not be here. I am back on the world stage Jordan Shoes For Sale Online , that's the main thing.

"It's definitely possible for me to medal in the future. Everyone in the hurdling game is hurdling well.

"Since I broke the world record it's really transformed. There are a lot of new people and new talent, and that's fine. I'm just happy still to be part of it."

HARARE, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Political temperatures are hotting up as Zimbabweans brace for elections slated for 2018 with hardly a day passing without political parties and ordinary citizens talking about the much anticipated polls.

Some media organizations are referring to the elections as "watershed" in the hope that they will offer a turning point to the country's political landscape, but preparations are still in their infancy as voter registration is yet to begin.

Zimbabwe will for the first time in history use biometric voter registration (BVR) for elections as it seeks to improve transparency and eliminate multiple registrations of the same people on the voters roll.

Unlike in previous registrations where voters were only required to provide their identity cards and proof of residence at polling stations Air Jordan Retro For Sale , the new exercise will require verification of finger prints and digital photographs.

The BVR kit, to be supplied by Chinese company Laxton Group, and is expected in the country by the end of August.

The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission said recently that it anticipated about 7 million people to register to vote and this week said it needed 274 million U.S. dollars to successfully steer the elections.

With the last elections in 2013 having been conducted on July 31, the 2018 elections are also expected to be held around the same time in line with the Constitution.

Veritas Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , a local organization that provides information on the work of Parliament and the laws of the country, said in its latest bulletin that according to the Constitution and the Electoral Act, polling days must fall within the 30-day period of July 23 to August 21.

It said suggestions that the president had a prerogative to choose any date in 2018 for elections and for gazetting his proclamation were not correct because the law no longer allowed him to do so.

"The president no longer has the discretion he previously enjoyed to force an early election on the country by dissolving Parliament.

"That may have been the case under the former Constitution, but it is clearly not possible under the present Constitution Air Jordan For Sale ," Veritas said.

It said however that only Parliament could force an early election by either refusing to pass an annual budget or passing resolutions in both Senate and the National Assembly to dissolve Parliament, for which two-thirds majorities were required, or passing a vote of no confidence in the Government.

If President Robert Mugabe's ruling party Zanu-PF is determined to have early elections held, it may use its two-thirds majority in Parliament to refuse to pass the 2018 budget.

Mugabe is already on a whirlwind tour of the country holding campaign rallies which are being termed youth interface meetings attended by thousands of supporters and school children.

On their part Jordan Retro For Sale , opposition parties have also been holding meetings with their supporters, although not at the magnitude of Zanu-PF, but with their preoccupation being the formation of a grand coalition to fight the elections on a united front in a bid to topple Mugabe.

However, there are many fissures within the opposi.