WUHAN Nike Air Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale , Oct. 26 (Xinhua) -- A cargo train loaded with Chinese liquor left the central China city of Wuhan bound for Duisburg, Germany on Thursday.

It is the first Wuhan-Europe cargo train carrying Chinese food products to Europe. The train is expected to reach the German city in around 14 days.

The Wuhan-Europe freight route, which was launched in 2012, is an express cargo train linking Wuhan with more than 20 European cities.

As of October 20 Nike Air Jordan Retro For Sale , some 277 trains carrying a total of 25,000 containers have travelled the route this year.

A number of mainland cities -- including Chongqing and Chengdu in southwest China; Wuhan, Zhengzhou and Changsha in central China; and Shenyang in northeast China -- have rail freight services to Europe.

SAN FRANCISCO, July 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Zheng Saisai overpowered seventh seed Alize Cornet 6-4 6-1 to advance into the quarterfinals of the WTA Stanford event on Wednesday.

Zheng, 22, proved too strong for her French opponent, winning the match in 87 minutes.

"My gameplan changed a lot today, not keeping too many rallies with her because she moves very well and very solid," she said after the match. "I think I played well today," Zheng said.

Zheng won the doubles title here with Xu Yifan last year and reached her first quarterfinal in singles.

"Last year, I was here 10 days and I really love it here. Every match, I feel like I meet new fans, so I really enjoy playing here and hope I can keep going!" she said.

Australian Open semifinalist Johanna Konta was emphatic in her first hardcourt match of the summer swing, dismissing wildcard Julia Boserup, 6-3, 6-1, to reach the quarterfinals and booked the encounter with Zheng for a semifinal spot.

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 24 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results from Brazil's Serie A championship on Sunday (home teams listed first):

Sunday, July 24

Atletico Paranaense 1 Fluminense 0

Chapecoense 2 Botafogo 1

Cruzeiro 1 Sport 2

Gremio 1 Sao Paulo 0

Palmeiras 0 Atletico Mineiro 1

Ponte Preta 2 Internacional 2

Vitoria 2 Santos 3

Saturday, July 23

Corinthians 1 Figueirense 1

Santa Cruz 0 Coritiba 1

CoCo Vandeweghe’s petulant standoff over a shortage of bananas was the low point on a horror day for the United States at the Australian Open on Monday as a procession of American players skidded out of the season’s first grand slam in the first round.

A miserable day session for America saw US Open champion Sloane Stephens, seven-time grand slam winner Venus Williams NIke Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , men’s 16th seed John Isner and eighth seed Jack Sock, the highest ranked US player in the men’s draw, exit the tournament.

The evening brought little relief, with defeats for Irina Falconi and Kevin King bringing the tally to 12 Americans sent packing out of the 15 in first-round action.

Vandeweghe was given two code violations during her stormy 7-6(4) Nike Air Jordan For Sale , 6-2 defeat by Hungarian Timea Babos at the Hisense Arena. The first came after she refused to restart play at the end of the first set until a ball-kid delivered her bananas.

“How are they not on court? I mean, come on, that’s not my fault,” she said during an argument with the chair umpire.

“Why do I have to play under a different set of rules? I don’t have to make myself uncomfortable because it’s ill prepared. I have needs and it’s not my fault that this court is ill prepared.”

The American was docked a point toward the end of the second set after appearing to curse at 51st-ranked Babos.

Vandeweghe told reporters she was not happy about Babos getting “in her face” but the Hungarian denied trying to rile her up.

“She always does that (loses her temper) Nike Jordan Retero Shoes For Sale ,” Babos said. “A couple of rackets are broken every match, this time it was I believe a time violation, but I’m not sure.

“The second one I believe was an insult against me. If the umpire heard it then it must have been this.”

Vandeweghe became the third of four American women who made the semifinals at last year’s US Open to fall at the first hurdle at Melbourne Park.

US Open champion Stephens, the 13th seed Nike Jordan Retro For Sale , was bundled out in three sets by China’s Zhang Shuai. It was her eighth successive defeat since her maiden grand slam triumph.

Fifth seed Williams, who lost last year’s final at Melbourne Park to her sister Serena, was beaten in two sets by resurgent Swiss Belinda Bencic.

Venus praised her opponent for playing “above and beyond” but was otherwise tight-lipped and sullen during her post-match media duties.

Isner was sent packing in four sets by unfancied local Matthew Ebden while Sock slipped to a 6-1, 7-6(4) Nike Jordan Shoes For Sale , 5-7, 6-3 defeat by 41st-ranked Japanese Yuichi Sugita.

Ryan Harrison was a rare shining light as he battled manfully to defeat Israeli Dudi Sela in a tough five-setter. There was also a dominant victory for Nicole Gibbs and Mackenzie McDonald won a battle of qualifiers.

They were mere scraps on a day when the star spangled banner was left decidedly mangled.

“I don’t know, it’s a tough sport,” said Sock. “Obviously Nike Jordan For Sale , it wasn’t my day ... it wasn’t some of the American women’s day but I guess that it happens and that’s tennis.”

GUIYANG, China, March 27 (Xinhua) -- The President of IAAF Lamine Diack praised the preparation of the local organizers and stressed the significance of the competition as the 2015 IAAF World Cross Country championships will be held here Saturday.

"The 41st edition in Guiyang is a truly significant moment for the development of Cross Country running both nationally and internationally. It marks the first time that the championships have ever taken place in China," Diack said during a pre-competition press conference on Friday.

"I am highly confident that these will.