i1 Super Series (also known as Indian Racing League) is a proposed single-make Air Jordan 13 Altitude 2017 For Sale , single-seater sports car racing series. The inaugural series is organized for the 2011-12 season.The I1 series is going to feature nine clubs competing in 12 races to become held in India,UAE, Malaysia, Bahrain as well as Qatar.Organized from Machdar Motorsports that is owned by Anjana Reddy, the series is seeking sanction by the F茅d茅ration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) as well as the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI)

Machdar Motorsports launched a new racing championship called the i1 Super Series. The new season will start on 18th December Air Jordan 13 Altitude For Sale , 2011 but is subject to FIA Approval as well as approval in the track owners.i1 Super Series (also called Indian Racing League) is a proposed single-make, single-seater sports car racing sequence.

Organized by Machdar Motorsports which is owned by Anjana Reddy, the series is seeking sanction by the F茅d茅ration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) and the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI)

Details are as follows::

– i1 Super Series may have 9 teams from 9 different metropolitan cities in India.

– Drivers will be chosen on invitation basis only and one cannot apply to race in this championship.

– Each team will have two drivers, one of which will be an international driver and also the other should certainly be an Indian driver with national as well as international experience.

– The series shall occur across 7 cities including New Delhi, Abu Dhabi Cheap Jordan 13 Altitude For Sale , Doha, Dubai, Kl, Pataya and Chennai.

– Each weekend may have 1 qualifying session and 2 races making it a total of 14 races in the championship. Race length shall not be too long.

– Each team will use the Radical SR3 race car, specs which were not really disclosed.

– The car weighs 570 kgs Jordan 13 Altitude Retro For Sale , 0-100 kmph @ 3 seconds, Top speed = 250 kmph.

– Details about the total investment, investors and potentials teams was not disclosed.

– Even though tyre supplier has been kept a secret, the display car sported tyres supplied by Dunlop (200 580 R15s).

– Winning amount is Two million US dollars per series.

– There are 7 awards to get drivers with speediest laps

Who has stakes in this event:

Reports have stated that Tendulkar, a huge motor sports fan and who was present at the first Indian F1 Grand Prix at Greater Noida Jordan 13 Altitude 2017 For Sale , held a 26 per cent share in the nine-team Super Series with promoter Anjana Reddy.

Darshan stated that Ten Sports channel has been signed up as the broadcasters of the $2 million reward money championship for one year.

Next he said that another star Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh “had shown his intent” to own a stake in one of the teams in the past but the deal has not been concluded.

Shah Rukh Khan co-promoted KKR purchased the Mumbai team for the upcoming new motorsport racing league, i1 Super Serie & Arindam Chaudhuri of IIPM has bought the Delhi Team.

Planman Stars, a company promoted by Chaudhuri, will invest about USD 5-6 million on Delhi team in the first year.

i1 Super Series (also called Indian Racing League) is a proposed single-make, single-seater sports car racing series. The inaugural series is planned for that 2011-12 season.The I1 series will feature nine clubs competing in 12 races to become held in India Jordan 13 Altitude For Sale ,UAE, Malaysia, Bahrain and Qatar.Organized by Machdar Motorsports that is owned by Anjana Reddy, the series is looking for sanction through the F茅d茅ration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) as well as the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI)

i1 super series

DAMASCUS, Nov. 27 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian troops on Thursday advanced in a contested town in the southern province of Daraa and killed a local commander of the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front in that town Mens Air Jordan 13 Wheat Golden Harvest Elemental Gold For Sale , according to the state news agency SANA.

The Syrian troops killed Abu Hammam al-Jasrawi, a Saudi fighter who was leading the fighters of the Nusra Front in the town of Sheikh Miskin, where intense battles have been raging between the al-Qaida-affiliate group and the Syrian army for days, according to SANA.

The Syrian forces also killed a rebel commander called Hamzah Jamus, the leader of the Abn Qayem Jawziya battalion in the town.

Citing military sources Mens Air Jordan 13 GS Bordeaux Sail Cheap Price , SANA said units of the Syrian army killed "terrorists" who had attempted to attack military outposts in Sheikh Miskin, which is 22 klm north of Daraa and constitutes an important knot that links many areas in southern Syria.

The state news agency said the Syrian troops continued to undertake "precise and qualitative" operations against the Nusra fighters and likeminded groups in Sheikh Miskin, adding that town has become fully exposed to the Syrian army's fire.

SANA said the army forces dealt "heavy blows" to the rebels in several areas in Daraa as well.

Meanwhile, the oppositional Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Thursday that battles are still ongoing in Sheikh Miskin between the Syrian troops backed by the Lebanese Shiite Hezbollah militia and the extremist groups.

The UK-based group, which relies on a network of activists on ground Mens Air Jordan 13 Love Respect Pack White For Sale , said a commander of Hezbollah was killed a day earlier during the incessant battles there.

Separately, the Observatory said the Syrian troops backed by the National Defense Forces (NDF), a pro-government militia, and Hezbollah clashed with the Nusra Front and other hardline groups at the northeastern entrance of the northwestern province of Aleppo. A Syrian officer was killed during the clashes, said the Observatory Mens Air Jordan 13 GS Love Respect Pack Black For Sale , spelling no further details.

In the central province of Homs, the Syrian government troops fired multiple mortar shells against the rebel-held city of Talbiseh in the countryside of Homs, without informat. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Online   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NCAA Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Basketball Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NFL Jerseys China