NAIROBI, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- Chicago marathon champion Florence Kiplagat hopes to post fast time on her return to defend her crown against a spirited challenge from Ethiopian legion.

Kiplagat, who missed out to make the Kenya team to the Rio Olympics, is keen to run a faster time if challenged though her main task is to win the race.

"Running a fast marathon is always on my mind. I am not saying I will try to break the world record, but I want to push my body further and see if we can set a fast time," said Kiplagat, Tuesday from Eldoret.

Having won the Berlin marathon twice in 2011 and 2013 and the Chicago marathon last year, world half marathon record holder (1:05:09) Kiplagat believes it is not about the level of competition to encounter but her own preparedness that will aide in her winning.

"I run my own race and my preparations are not done with one individual opponent in mind. I know all those elite runners want to win. I will do my own running and hopefully be able to carry the day," she added.

She returns to Chicago to defend the title she won last year when she captured her first Chicago marathon victory in 2:23:33.

"I'm naturally talented, so I don't need too much training to win a race. Fast running is part of me that is why I don't strain while running," said Kiplagat.

Ethiopia's Atsede Baysa and Gulume Chala as well as Kenya's Valentine Kipketer could make it difficult for Kiplagat to defend her title.

Baysa, the 2010 and 2012 Chicago marathon champion, stands out as Kiplagat's main challenger. She is the reigning Boston marathon champion and has victories in the past at the Paris (twice), Istanbul, Xiamen and Saitama marathons.

Baysa made a statement in Chicago in 2012 when she beat her opponent to the line by one second in an all-out sprint finish down Columbus Drive, running a personal best of 2:22:03.

Kipketer, making her Chicago marathon debut, looked ripe for a podium finish with four miles to go at this year's Boston marathon but faded to fifth. Nevertheless, the 23-year-old Kipketer has a marathon best of 2:23:02 and two previous victories in Amsterdam and Mumbai.

Chala recorded her personal best when she won the 2015 Frankfurt mMarathon, stopping the clock at 2:23:12.

For affluent travelers Cheap Sports College Jerseys , one of the most popular reasons to take a foreign holiday is golf. There are renowned courses scattered across the globe. With the right knowledge, golfers can maximize their enjoyment of the finest courses in beautiful locales. There are courses located on six of the seven continents, though you'll never be able to play them all. Of course, maybe you're up to that challenge.

In Spain Cheap New College Jerseys , you'll find several great courses located near La Manga. The La Manga Golf Club has three eighteen-hole courses, the ideal climate year round and great practice facilities. Located less than three hours from most major European cities, the courses of La Manga Golf Club feature many challenging greens. The putting and chipping practice areas are huge, and the driving range features ninety practice bays. The club is the official winter training course of the German PGA. The resort has also hosted its fair share of world tournaments. There is a coaching staff for amateurs or for those looking for tips on improving their game. La Manga is a great city for enthusiasts of the sport.

Take a hop Cheap Wholesale College Jerseys , skip and jump from La Manga and you'll find the home of golf, St. Andrews Links in Scotland. Possibly the most famous set of courses in the world, St. Andrews Links has a history over a half-millennium old. Starting in around 1400 A.D., the sport has been played on these links for centuries Cheap College Jerseys From China , except when it was banned for nearly fifty years. King James II of Scotland banned the sport, feeling that it distracted men from archery practice. The ban was finally lifted in 1502 when King James IV became a golfer. St. Andrews Links once consisted of only the Old Course, a twenty-two hole challenge that was reduced to eighteen holes, giving the game the number it has today. There are six course on the links Cheap College Jerseys China , with a seventh currently in development, making St. Andrews the largest public complex in the world.

Far from Europe, Dubai has many courses to offer enthusiasts of the sport. Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club features an eighteen-hole championship course, a nine-hole par three course and a gold academy for training. It also has six restaurants and bars Cheap College Jerseys , a gymnasium, a tropically-themed pool and a 225 room hotel. Of course, if you don't feel like staying at the hotel on your holiday, you can always rent one of the 92 executive villas. Besides the fabulous course and excellent accommodations Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping , this club has a huge marina, where many travelers can dock and enjoy the view. The greens are world class in Dubai.

For the perfect golf holiday, there are many options all over the globe. In countries around the world, the sport plays an integral part of culture and tourism Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale , and it allows certain areas to thrive economically. The next time you need a break, consider staying in one of these fabulous areas and hitting the greens for a few days. You'll see some of the most gorgeous scenery on earth while getting rid of that nasty slice in your drive.

锟絊tudy nature, Love nature and stay close to nature. It will never fail you锟?锟?FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT

锟絀f people think that nature is their friend, then they sure don't need an enemy锟?锟?KURT VONNEGUT

After having read both the quotes above Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , one might feel that Frank Lloyd Wright was a Nature lover and Kurt Vonnegut wasn锟絫 so, right? Well, one thing that can be concluded for sure is that both these great men were good observers. Both these men have observed, understood and accepted Mother Nature so well that they were able to describe the real nature of Nature itself!!

Love it or hate it Cheap Sports Jerseys , Nature is the art . Diego Reyes Mexico Jersey   Cheap France Jerseys   Cheap England Jerseys   Cheap Croatia Jerseys   Cheap Colombia Jerseys   Cheap Chile Jerseys   Wholesale Brazil Jerseys   Wholesale Belgium Jerseys   Wholesale Argentina Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Wales Soccer Jerseys