The upcoming Toronto film festival will showcase a "big year" for Reese Witherspoon Cheap Adidas Performance Women's Ultra Boost W White , James Gandolfini's final movie and Oscar-bait performances from several major Hollywood stars, organizers said earlier this week.

More than 300 feature films will be screened at the 39th Toronto International Film Festival, which runs from Sept 4 to 14. The event has traditionally been key for Oscar-conscious studios and distributors, attracting hundreds of filmmakers and actors to the red carpet in Canada's largest city.

Last year, Steve McQueen's 12 Years a Slave won the audience prize for best picture, before going on to win three Oscars including the coveted statuette for best picture.

In presenting this year's lineup Cheap Men's Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Parley White Grey , festival boss Cameron Bailey told a news conference in Toronto that fans of Witherspoon should be ready for a "big year" from the Oscar winner. The 38-year-old Witherspoon has been one of Hollywood's highest-paid and most bankable box office draws since she starred in the 2001 comedy Legally Blonde.

But she failed to gain credibility as a serious actress until her 2006 Oscar win for her turn as singer June Carter Cash - the wife of superstar Johnny Cash - in James Mangold's biopic Walk the Line.

In September, Toronto audiences will have an opportunity to see her again in two new films: The Good Lie about an American woman who takes in a Sudanese refugee, and Wild, the film adaptation of Cheryl Strayed's best-selling memoir.

Wild is directed by Jean-Marc Vallee, whose previous feature, Dallas Buyers Club began its journey to Oscar success in Toronto last year. James Gandolfini makes a posthumous return to movie screens in the gangland tale The Drop Cheap Adidas Originals Women's Superstar 80S Metal Toe Black , shot just before his death in June 2013. His penultimate film Enough Said, a romantic comedy costarring Julia Louis Dreyfus, was warmly received in Toronto last year. This year, festival films will explore grief and depression, strangers colliding, America's racial divide and marital strife. Many filmmakers found inspiration in true events Cheap Women's Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Black , splashing the lives of Beach Boys singer-songwriter Brian Wilson (played by Paul Dano), chess champion Bobby Fischer (Tobey Maguire), theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking (Eddie Redmayne) and World War II code-breaking hero Alan Turing (Benedict Cumberbatch) on the silver screen.

The opening film has yet to be confirmed, but organizers say Alan Rickman's historical drama A Little Chaos - starring Kate Winslet as a landscaper invited to design one of the fountains at Versailles - will close the festival.

For the first time, North America's largest film festival will showcase only world premieres over the first four days, including from directors Noah Baumbach Cheap Adidas Superstar 80's Cut Out Women's White , Susanne Bier, Franis Ozon, Lone Scherfig and Chris Rock.

The new policy was put in place as competition between film festivals around the world to land more premieres heats up, explains festival co-director Piers Handling. The Venice film festival and the Telluride film festival in the American state of Colorado both start at the end of August and overlap with the Toronto event.

Also this year, Robert Duvall and Robert Downey Jr. will appear as father and son in the court drama The Judge. Shawn Levies's This Is Where I Leave You - starring Jason Bateman, Tina Fey and Jane Fonda - follows four siblings who reunite after their father's death.

"

He's still got two years left on his current contract Cheap Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Metal Toe Gold Foil , but President Barack Obama is already fantasizing about the day he can go to work in sweatpants.

And he's got at least one job offer.

Obama was answering questions Thursday from young entrepreneurs at the office facility Cross Campus when one go-getter, Ariel Jalali, pitched his startup Sensay, a mobile app corporation.

""The question is really more in the form of an offer,"" he said. ""I wanted to get a jump on the competition in offering you your next gig. It's super rewarding. You get to help people.""

Obama asked with a laugh, ""You're offering me a job?""

""That's right Cheap Women's Adidas Originals Superstar Lotus Print Dust Pink Print White ,"" Jalali said.

""Wow, OK,"" the president said.

Jalali continued: ""You can help anyone from anywhere using your — nothing more than your brain and a smartphone, and you can do it anonymously. So, what do you think?""

The audience laughed along with Obama and his would-be employer. Obama did allow that being president had been a privilege but that eight years was long enough. Being able to dabble in the issues of the day while wearing sweatpants and a baseball cap sounded attractive, he admitted.

""But I think I'd have to check out your perks Cheap Women's Adidas Originals Superstar Supercolor Pack Clear Sky ,"" the president said. ""Do you have, like, a sushi bar?""

"

WELLINGTON, Oct. 26 (Xinhua) -- Australian golfer Wools Cobb carded an eight-under-par 63 at Royal Wellington Golf Club to claim the first round lead in the ninth Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship (AAC) here on Thursday.

The AAC debutant finished four shots ahead of his Japanese playing partner Sean Maruyama, Australian teammate Min Woo Lee, New Zealand's Nick Voke and Lloyd Jefferson Go of the Philippines.

"I had so much fun out there and it was pretty stress-free. I really enjoyed my day and hopefully I can do much the same in the last three rounds Cheap Women's Adidas Originals Superstar Supercolor Pack Pink ," said Cobb.

Starting with three successive birdies from hole 10, Cobb picked up another at 16 then flew ahead with an eagle at the par-five 18th to tie the championship record for low first nine.

"I holed some pretty good putts on the 10th and 11th and then hit it pretty close on 12, so that was a nice way to kick off the round," added Cobb, who flew under the radar as the fifth-ranked Australian in the field before his 63 equaled the second-lowest round in AAC history.

China's Zhang Huang Chuang and Lin Yuxin each carded 69 to share sixth place with New Zealand's Kerry Mountcastle, Chinese Taipei's Wang Wei Hsuan and Indonesia's Almay Rayhan Yagutah.

The AAC is organise. Wholesale Sweden Jerseys   Diego Costa Spain Jersey   Jesus Manuel Corona Mexico Jersey   Joshua Kimmich Germany Jersey   Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys   Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys   Cheap Colorado Avalanche Jerseys   Wholesale Panthers Jerseys   Wholesale Team Finland Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Team Czech Republic Hockey Jerseys