BEIRUT Nike Presto Ultra Flyknit UK , May 23 (Xinhua) -- Back in ancient times, the Phoenicians, ancestors of modern Lebanese, had already traveled to China, and brought back to Beirut commodities Nike Air Max 270 UK , including silk, which they also introduced to the European markets.

Since then, China and Lebanon have begun to grow their trade connections that have continued to this day because of the dedicated people in both countries, like Adnan Kassar.

Mr. Kassar is the honorary chairman of General Union of Chambers of Commerce Industry and Agriculture in the Arab countries. He has spent much of his life in promoting bilateral commerce bonds between China and Lebanon.

In 1955, the government of the People's Republic of China (PRC) had yet to form diplomatic ties with Lebanon. Yet that did not prevent Mr. Kassar from helping a Chinese business delegation visit Lebanon.

The ice-breaking trip not only saw the signing of the first trade agreement between the two sides Nike Air Max 98 UK , but also boosted the development of China's relationship with the wider Arab world.

And in that same year, China also set up a trade representative office in the country with the assistance of Mr. Kassar.

Noting that this year marks the 60th anniversary of that first trade agreement, Kassar felt very excited.

The deal has not only brought Chinese goods to Lebanon, but to the whole Arab world, and China has grown to become the Arab world's second largest trading partner last year Nike Air Max 97 Undefeated UK , he said with a conspicuous sense of pride.

According to official data, the two-way trade between China and Lebanon reached two billion U.S. dollars in 2014, making Beijing Beirut's top trading partner.

However, the maiden trade accord was not the end of Kassar's work. It simply inspired him to do more to promote Chinese goods across the Arab world.

Meanwhile, Kassar has also done a lot to boost trade relations between the two countries. In 1972 Nike Air Max 97 UK , when he was elected president of the Lebanese Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, Kassar picked China as the destination of his first official foreign visit.

He also proposed to form the Chinese-Arab chamber of commerce at the Damascus meeting of the General Union of Arab Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in 1988.

In his years serving at Fransabank, Kassar also worked to boost the bank's relations with his Chinese counterparts. In February last year Balenciaga Speed Trainer White UK , Fransabank issued its first Union Pay credit card, and has been well received by Lebanese business community.

Now at the age of 85, Kassar has visited China more than 50 times since the 1950s, and considered himself a living eye-witness of China's ever deepening relations with both his country and region as well.

The bonds between China and Lebanon are now facing a new and unprecedented opportunity as Beijing has proposed the "Belt and Road" initiative in a bid to revive the glory of the ancient Silk Road.

"China has become a part of my life. I will continue to promote and contribute in the Belt and Road initiative for as long as I live," he said.

"My business career is closely linked with the Chinese... I learned a lot from China... I am already 85 years old Balenciaga Speed Trainer Black UK , and as long as I live, I will continue to promote bilateral relations."

NEW YORK, July 13 (Xinhua) -- Oil price fell Monday as the crude supply of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries rose to a three-year high.

In June, OPEC production increased by 283,000 barrels per day to 31.38 million barrels per day (mbd) on average Balenciaga Speed Trainer Red UK , according to a monthly oil market report of the organizaton.

Non-OPEC oil supply growth in 2015 has been revised up by 18, 000 barrel per day to stand at 0.86 mbd. In 2016, non-OPEC oil supply is projected to grow by 0.30 mbd to 57.69 mbd on average.

World oil demand this year is now expected to grow by 1.28 mbd, following an upward revision of 0.10 mbd since the last report. In 2016, the world's oil demand is forecast to pick up growth to hit 1.34 mbd.

Oil prices went down as U.S. dollar appreciated against other currencies amid market expectation for an interest rate hike as early as September.

A stronger greenback made the dollar-priced crude more expensive and less attractive for buyers holding other currencies.

The West Texas Intermediate for August delivery moved down 54 cents to settle at 52.2 U.S. dollars a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange Balenciaga Speed Trainer Grey UK , while Brent crude for August delivery decreased 88 cents to close at 57.85 dollars a barrel on the London ICE Future Exchange.

Start with Duplicating Human Excellence when Creating a Profitable Business…

Creating a successful business now has a bunch to do with modeling after a successful personality. Flourishing folks appear to possess an inherent competence, an organically successful personality, because getting outfitted to impress just does not do it anymore. Folks will see through the Bs each time, and they prefer what’s true. No longer in existence are the days of melodrama, and make room for a reality entertainment event on each celebrity out there! A true “successful personality” behaves with unconscious ability.

Nevertheless just how do you attain a “successful personality?”

The easiest method is to simply model after somebody who has achieved success. Of course Balenciaga Speed Trainer UK , this is easier said than accomplished. Nevertheless I’ve laid out for you three easy maneuvers to follow, after you see that successful personality you want to model after.

First, examine your successful personality mentor’s belief mode…

And change your beliefs to match theirs. Most successful personally models out there have very much alike belief systems. Even though they come from several religious backgrounds, the source opinion is identical: the law of attraction. Basically every spiritual book out there has scriptures to ag. Wholesale Custom Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China