NANNING Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Womens , March 24 (Xinhua) -- He does not have much interest in superheroes, but Miao Yingjiao has turned himself into one of China's "Spider-Men", the growing army who spend almost every night suspended high above the ground to maintain railway overhead lines.

After midnight, when local high-speed trains come to a halt, Miao climbs onto thin wires six meters above Laibin City of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Carrying a pair of pliers Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Womens , he checks whether screws are in place and the lines are properly connected.

"My job is to guarantee that high-speed trains operate properly in the daytime," the 24-year-old says. "I have to be very careful because a single trivial mistake could cause a major accident."

Miao is one of many Spider-Men meeting the increasing demand for overhead line maintenance as the development of high-speed railways continues on the fast track. This group of workers came into the spotlight last week, when Chinese financial newspaper the Economic Daily featured Miao.

China had 16,000 km of operational high-speed railway lines, about 60 percent of the world's total Cheap Nike Air Max Womens , by the end of 2014, according to official data. And it is Spider-Men who help the trains stay safely on the track.

So it is with some understatement that Miao says "I think our job is quite important."

IT'S HARD TO BE A (SUPER)HERO

Being a Spider-Man has obvious challenges. The first thing you have to conquer is fear of heights.

"When I first started climbing up to the lines two years ago, I could feel my legs shaking, and I just wanted to quit," Miao says. "It took me a while to get used to it."

Wu Xiaoming Cheap Air Max 1 Womens , an overhead line worker in Longjia Airport Station in Changchun City, capital of the northeastern Jilin Province, says another challenge is adjusting to working in the night. In China, a moratorium is called on high-speed train operation for just several hours from midnight. That's when workers like Wu start their shifts.

"Each of us is typically on a four-day shift, working at night and sleeping in the day Cheap Air Max 90 Womens ," Wu explains. He adds that cell phone signals and Internet connection are suspended where he works, as it is close to the airport.

"We literally live in isolation for four consecutive days," he shrugs.

The working conditions may be harsh, but there will be more and more need for Spider-Men in China. This year, the government plans to spend at least 800 billion yuan (128.7 billion U.S. dollars) on railway construction.

"It's true that my job can be tough sometimes Cheap Air Max Womens ," says Song Chao, an overhead line worker in Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei Province.

"But it is worth it because I know that I am keeping millions of people safe."

Once you get started reading the below writing, it’s best to do that having a good open mind and you are going to be thrilled that you can understand a bit more than you at any time reckoned you will. Many that weren’t specifically searching for the below content article but looking out for pieces of content on the subject of alcohol addiction considered the underneath piece useful. You just might also should you go to the trouble to read it.

It is tough to accept that up to 17.7% of alcoholics in the United States who stopped the habit once were back to it within a single year. It is true though, meaning you need to closely watch your back after you have successfully quit. You don’t want to be one of those 17.7% Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Online , do you? You had better start to take the appropriate measures right now.

It might have taken you more than one year to completely stop drinking. Whereas that is a long time indeed, I can assure you that there are people who have taken longer to achieve the same. Don’t look down on yourself; just pick up the pieces of your life and move on. The future yet has a lot to offer, and you could eventually be a person that helps a lot of others find their way back.

You might not have noticed the initial symptoms of your dependency on alcohol, but the moment that you do, you want to begin working on getting rid of the habit. Lucky for you Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online , there is no shortage of groups and programs that can help. Hook up; and clean up. You need it to get your life back on track.

At the time that you make up your mind to stop drinking, you want to immediately check yourself into an alcohol rehabilitation center. Any delay is time wastage, and the damage to your life might worsen in that time frame. Do not hesitate to do the right thing in a hurry. Your life might depend on it. what is left of it, that is.

Truthfully, the only difference between you and experts who are skilled in information related to alcohol addiction is time. If you’ll invest a little more time in reading articles such as this Cheap Nike Air Max Online , you’ll be that much nearer to expert status when it comes to specific information like this.

You could try on a variety of medications to help you stop drinking. Some of them you may even get over the counter in some drug stores. Use them as prescribed on the label or by a qualified physician. It might be what saves your life, or you might need something more. Whichever way, reach out and grasp what you have now.

There are medications you can take that give you are severe and prolonged hangover whenever you drink alcohol. People trying to stop should try it; it is bound to make you hate the substance profoundly when you get one of those head smashing headaches only after one sip of the stuff. It might even help you quit totally.

The suggestions we provide on this content website is generally and even explicitly related to alcohol addiction. It also has pieces of content that provide great advice when concerned about alcohol addiction. Take your time to read our several other numerous and also highly useful writings and you’ll be convinced that this is clearly one website of repute worth visiting a. NBA Jerseys Cheap   Authentic Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   NFL Jerseys From China   NHL Jerseys From China   NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Baseball Jerseys Cheap   NCAA College Jerseys Cheap   Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Soccer Jerseys China   Custom MLB Jerseys Cheap