YINCHUAN Marcus Williams Jersey , China, July 17 (Xinhua)-- Marko Kump of Slovenia's Adri Mobilail came first in the 12th stage of the 14th Tour of Qinghai Lake cycling race on Friday.

Italian cyclist Marco Zanotti and Liam Bertazzo came second and third respectively.

The green jersey for the best sprinter also went to Kump at 149 points, Hossein Alizadeh of RTS-Santic Racing Team retained his blue jersey, which represent the best Asian rider.

Once again, Colorado from China Ningxia Sports Lottery Focus Cycling Team was awarded the polka-dot jersey as the best climber of the day.

Croatian cyclist Radoslav Rogina wins yellow jersey as the leader of general classification.

Friday's race is circuit race in Zhongwei, covering 120 kilometers.

The 2015 Tour of Qinghai Lake will last 14 days for a total distance of 2,940 kilometers.

"

TIANJIN, Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese table tennis talent Mu Ziand little known Gu Yuting paired up to make their invinciblecruise, beating world champions Ding NingLiu Shiwen and runners-upChen MengZhu Yuling in a row to win the women's doubles title atChinese National Games here on Tuesday.

Ding, Liu, Chen and Zhu are the world's top four players in thewomen's singles rankings, but they could not be as dominant as theywere in singles play when pairing up, especially in the dauntingNational Games.

The reigning world champions lost to PLA-Shandong pairing MuGu4-1 by 11-7, 5-11, 7-11, 8-11 and 7-11 in 48 minutes in thesemifinal during the morning session before world runners-upChenZhu suffered the same 4-1 defeat in 7-11, 8-11, 10-12, 11-8and 6-11 in the final in 56 minutes.

Mu is the women's doubles winner four years ago and Guattributed their victory to Mu. ""I relied on Mu a lot incompetition and she can tell me what to do when I lose my rhythm,""said the 22-year-old Gu.

""We have been sticking to closed-door training prior to andduring the National Games. Now I think I can treat her a big dinneroutside,"" added Gu.

The Beijing-Guangdong pairing of DingLiu, who won the WorldChampionships in Duesseldorf, Germany in April after outlastingteammates ChenZhu in a seven-game showdown, were bothered by thecrammed schedule on singles, doubles, mixed and teamcompetitions.

They were somehow consoled with a bronze medal in the eveningafter beating Shandong-Hubei pairing Liu GaoyangFeng Yalan in aclose best-of-five-game competition by 11-2, 9-11, 11-6, 11-13 and11-9.

Liu, world No. 4, who managed to go through Shanxi's chopper WuYang in the 83-minute seven-game duel in singles quarterfinal onMonday night, complained about her tight schedule and over physicalconsumption in the tournament.

""I feel depleted physically today. It's hard for me to movearound as I hoped during the doubles,"" 26-year-old Liu, who wasselected to China's squad to win the team competition at RioOlympics last year.

""I don't think I performed what I'm capable of. I kind ofunderestimated my opponents,"" added Liu, who'll play singlessemifinal on Wednesday.

Ding, world No. 1 and Rio Olympics singles champion, was notdisappointed with her bronze medal. ""I'm quite satisfied with whatI have made so far in the National Games. Though it's not a goldmedal, it's already my best performance in the Games, and alsobeing able to advance into the singles last four, it's another mybest,"" said 27-year-old Ding, who is to play Zhu Yuling, world No.3, in singles semifinal on Wednesday.

""The National Games is even tougher than the World Championshipsfor you have to face tougher opponents and you have to play undertougher schedule,"" added Ding.

In the men's doubles, the pairing of world No. 1 Ma Long and No.3 Xu Xin were no match to PLA pair Fan ZhendongZhou Yu in aseven-game showpiece match. The Beijing-Shanghai pair lost thematch 14-16, 11-9, 13-11, 8-11, 8-11, 11-1 and 9-11 in 87 minutes.Enditem

" "

BEIJING, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping said Thursday that the international community should make a concerted effort to solve the nuclear issue on the Korean Peninsula.

During a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Xi said facts have repeatedly proven that an ultimate settlement of the nuclear issue could only be found through peaceful means, including dialogue and consultation.

Xi stressed that China remains persistent on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, adamant in preserving the international nuclear non-proliferation regime, and resolute in safeguarding peace and stability in Northeast Asia.

Merkel said Germany supports a peaceful solution to the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue through political means, and favors efforts to bring related parties back to the track of dialogue and negotiation.

She pledged to enhance communication and coordination with the Chinese side in a bid to find a solution as early as possible.

Highlights of China-Arab States Expo in Yinchuan

Sun Yang claims title at men's 1500m freestyle swimming

Road collapses in downtown Brussels, Belgium

Plenary session of 3rd Eastern Economic Forum held in Russia

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central China's Puyang

Colorful houses seen in N China's beautiful countryside

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

"

Cheesecake Factory is often a restaurant company in the. The Cheesecake Factory is always an excellent choice because if we have a mix of cravings for Italian, Far eastern, or Barbecue, their food will always accommodate anyone. It is rare to uncover coupons in your local newspaper for them so I would help you not to bother. So for families counting calories, Weight Watcher ideas, or just concerned in regards to little love handles, this isn’t the place to have dinner. Its cheesecakes and oth. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap CustomJerseys   Cheap Retro Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys From China   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys China