BUCHAREST, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- Romanian border police announced Thursday that they discovered a group of 42 asylum seekers in a tank semitrailer attempting to leave for Hungary illegally.

During a routine border check of the vehicle in western Romania on Wednesday night, the police found the 42 people -- 14 men, ten women and 18 children -- hiding in the tank, according to a statement from the local Oradea Border Police.

Investigations revealed that the whole group, 41 Iraqis and one Moroccan, were seeking asylum in Romania. Some 24 of them are aged between 18 and 52, and another 18 people are minors, including a two-month-old baby.

The migrants are being investigated for illegally attempting to cross the border, while the Romanian driver, 48, is under investigation for complicity in the alleged crime.

Earlier the week, at the western border of Nadlac, a total of 13 asylum seekers from Iraq, including four adults and nine children, were detected by Romanian on Monday night while trying to illegally flee the country with the help of three Iraqi guides.

Romania is a transit country for immigrants from Asia, the Middle East or Turkey, on their route to western European countries.

by John Kwoba

NAIROBI cheap nike air max 90 sale uk , Aug. 27 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Olympic 800m Champion David Rudisha will eye to strike two birds with one stone, when he lines up on Thursday at the Zurich Diamond League meeting in Switzerland.

Rudisha has scores to settle with Africans world 800m champion Mohammed Aman (Ethiopia) and Botswana's Nijel Amos but above that he needs to run faster to secure the 50,000 U.S. dollar at stake for winning the Diamond Race in the final of the 14-leg competition.

Having lost to the two men on his return from one year injury sabbatical, Rudisha eyes a fast time that will blow away the opposition.

"This has been a difficult season for me. It's not easy to come back from an injury. I started training very late, in March. By then cheap nike air max 90 shoes uk , I had missed a lot of necessary workouts. Maybe I expected to do better, but I was happy to run with these guys who had been training very well," Rudisha said on Wednesday.

"It's a challenge if you are not at 100 per cent. Actually, I am at 85, maybe 90 per cent of my form. But I can still run 1:43 cheap nike air max 90 junior uk , probably 1:42 at this time," he added.

But time will not be essential than victory against the two athletes who have been his fiercest rivals this season so far.

After the race in Zurich, he will immerse himself in training and hope to emerge stronger to run in Birmingham over the 600m distance, also eyeing the world record.

"After Birmingham, I am sure that once I am back in my best shape cheap nike air max 90 mens uk , I can break the 600m world record. I am going to try again in any case," he said.

Zurich Diamond League will feature the very best in the distance with no fewer than 16 Diamond Races to be concluded on Thursday.

It's certainly difficult, almost impossible, to say which event is the most appealing with 13 world leaders, 15 newly crowned European champions cheap nike air max 90 womens uk , 11 2013 world champions, and 10 reigning Olympic champions on display, but perhaps the men's 800m is one of the leading candidates for being the pick of the bunch.

Rudisha leads the Diamond Race over two laps but faces a loaded field that includes his compatriot and world 1500m champion Asbel Kiprop, Ethiopia's world 800m champion Mohammed Aman, Botswana's Nijel Amos nike air max 90 free shipping uk , who beat Rudisha to win the Commonwealth Games title last month, and Poland's newly crowned European champion Adam Kszczot.

What makes the multi-way battle even more intriguing is that no fewer than eight men could potentially win the Diamond Race with victory in Zurich.

In addition to the IAAF Diamond League disciplines, the meeting organisers are also staging a men's 100m which was originally going to be a showcase for Usain Bolt but, in the Jamaican's absence after he decided to end his season with his run in Warsaw on Saturday, the spotlight will be shone instead on the two British emerging talents nike air max 90 online uk , James Dasaolu and Adam Gemili, the European 100m and 200m champions respectively.

JAKARTA, April 29 (Xinhua) -- Indonesian President Joko Widodo on Wednesday asked authorities at provincial level to accelerate spending of development budget in a bid to boost economic growth as the government aims to add more funds for infrastructure to the provinces.

President Jokowi, the popular nick name of the president, aims at achieving over 7 percent GDP growth at his five year term end in 2019 from 5.02 percent in 2014 as he frees up more budget for infrastructure in part by trimming gasoline subsidies.

"I ask the speed of absorption of the budget is fully hiked nike air max 90 sale uk , because it will expand economy in our country," President Widodo told governors, mayors and head of districts at Bidakara building.

With the acceleration, the president expected the people purchasing power would be boosted.

President Widodo, who came into office on Oct. 20 last year nike air max 90 shoes uk , has successfully lured foreign investors as Foreign Direct Investment climbs faster by 14 percent to 82.1 trillion rupiah ( some 6.32 billion U.S. dollars) in the first quarter, faster than that at the previous quarter of 10.5 percent.

"Recently I talked with businessmen. Though our economy had expanded slower in January and February (but) it has started to accelerate faster at mid of April," said Widodo.

The president has undertaken efforts to boost investment climate, cutting red tape, simplifying process of investment licensing nike air max 90 junior uk , combating graft and carrying out others reform movements.

regulating climate variability and the effect that people have on the world-wide atmosphere. At this time, burning fossil
fuels emits just around seven billion tonnes of CO2 (GtC) into the atmosphere each yr. The Southern Ocean has been absorbing a lot less CO2 from the ambi. Jared Cook Jersey   Jalen Ramsey Jersey   Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey   Drew Brees Womens Jersey   David Johnson Womens Jersey   Dallas Goedert Youth Jersey   Bradley Chubb Kids Jersey   Alex Smith Redskins Jersey   Adam Thielen Vikings Jersey   Aaron Rodgers Packers Jersey