Nowadays, I consider Southern California my home. Although there's Mut 23 coins a reason that Los Angeles market has been without a Madden NFL 23 team in the last nearly two decades, locals are optimistic that a franchise will come to their front door in the near future. In general, they're eager to welcome any team with warm arms. The only team with reservations are held is the Oakland Raiders. Why? Because the Raiders boast the most intimidating fans in Madden NFL 23. Decked out in unwieldy spiked costumes and sporting faces painted in black and silver The fans instill nerves in their opponents when players do not.

Week 16 wasn't an outstanding weekend to Madden NFL 23 officiating. There were the typical bad helmet-to-helmet calls (Panthers cornerback Josh Norman's hit upon Browns receiver Andrew Hawkins on the first play in the second quarter the game). There were a few questionable inbounds/out of bounds decisions (Vikings tight end Rhett Ellison's touchdown or not touchdown right before halftime could have been an end-of-game touchdown).

It had shaky unnecessary roughness calls for tackles close to the sideline (seriously, Vikings linebacker Gerald Hodges initiated contact with Dolphins rookie receiver Jarvis Landry decidedly in bounds however was penalized for sending Landry down). There was even a quarterback who fumbled was ruled to be an incomplete pass with no review (Big Ben's hand was as empty as a sock when he was thrown by the Chiefs).

But there was one shitty call that was so outrageous that I would like to see the official who made it isn't allowed anywhere near any playoff game. The offending call is the ridiculous taunting penalty called to Steelers cornerback William Gay after a particularly amazing, unspectacular move made by Steelers middle linebacker Lawrence Timmons on third down.

Imagine this scenario, the Steelers were up 17-6 in a must win game at 12:39 to play in the fourth period. Their opponents, the Chiefs faced a third-and-17 situation from their 23-yard line. The Steelers clearly had a tough time playing off the receivers, shielding everything deep and forcing Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith to dump the ball towards tight-end Travis Kelce. Timmons was across the formation, in the coverage area but he was hauled in and made an uninvolved tackle in the field in the open for a gain of madden 23 coins buy just two yards.